- Research mentor for:
- SPUR, summer research opportunity. Mentored two students in summer 2016.
- UROP+, summer research opportunity. Mentored one student in summer 2016.
- Recitation TA for:
- 18.03 Differential Equations, taught by David Jerison and Jon Kelner. Spring 2016.
- Grader for:
- 18.657 Mathematics of Machine Learning, taught by Philippe Rigollet. Fall 2015.
- 18.330 Introduction to Numerical Analysis, taught by Homer Reid. Spring 2015.
- 6.042/18.062J Mathematics for Computer Scientists, taught by Tom Leighton and Ankur Moitra. Fall 2014.
I worked for the PROMYS program during the summers of 2011, 2012, and 2013, twice as head counselor. The program leads high-school students to rediscover and prove a substantial amount of number theory in six weeks. I found it a formative experience as a student in 2007 and 2008, and would encourage anyone to get involved.